DKTEX is the oldest & biggest Korean textile company in Russia, Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. With suppliers in Korea and China, DKTEX is capable of serving a wide variety of customer and their needs. Our local networks allow us to respond to each individual client quickly, efficiently, and professionally.
- May 1987 Founded Duek Keum Co Ltd
- Nov 1991 Awarded for a accomplishing $5,000,000 from Minister of Commerce & Industry
- Feb 1995 Established a foreign branch in Moscow, Russia
- May 1996 Awarded for launching new developing market from the Korean Textile Association
- Apr 1997 Established a foreign branch in Lodz, Poland
- Nov 1997 Awarded for accomplishing $10,000,000 from Minister of Commerce & Industry
- Nov 1998 Honored as a Model of Trading Promotion by the President of Republic of Korea
- Oct 2002 Established a foreign branch in Minsk, Belarus
- Nov 2002 Awarded for an excellence Export Company from Minister of Commerce & Industry
- Oct 2003 Established a foreign branch in Kiev, Ukraine
- Jun 2004 Awarded for launching new development of textile materials from the International Textile News
- Dec 2004 Established a foreign branch in Novosibirsk, Russia
- Sep 2006 Established a foreign branch in Shaoxing, China
- To be a good business partner to our customers.
- To create a workplace of growth and prosperity for our employees.
- To become a trustworthy representative to our suppliers.
We choose long-term value and sustainability over short-term profit. We believe in our global network acting independently and growing locally. We believe in transparency, openness, and innovation.
As an international company, we exist on the basis of mutual trust. I believe in honest, honorable work which we can be proud of. We will continue to become more transparent, more open, and more innovative.
Most importantly, we must trust in each other in order to profit together. Let us share the future.